The Ace 21 carbine is based upon the reliable mechanism of the famous Galil assault rifle. The Ace incorporates enhanced human engineering and ergonomics with the demands of the modern battlefield.
The Ace 21 carbine offers the ultimate solutions for today`s modern warfare requirements of high accuracy and reliability. The Ace 21 carbine is battle proven under the most extreme conditions worldwide.
The Ace 21 carbine rifle is a versatile weapon with multiple picatinny rails which serves as a platform in order to mount a wide array of optical device and diverse accessories. Nonetheless, after all of these advances the Ace is still very user friendly and simple to maintain.
• Short, lightweight carbine rifle.
• Fires 5.56mm x 45mm NATO standard ammunition.
• Modern streamlined design
• Uses standard Galil magazine that hold 35 rounds.
• Has a last round catch.
• 2 fire modes: automatic and semi automatic.
• Exceptional trigger based on the Galil sniper for accurate shooting.
• Muzzle brake / jump compensator.
• Air cooled, gas operated weapon.
• Combat proved, reliable under adverse and extreme conditions..
• Easy to use by a right or left handed user.
• Simple maintenance, no tools are required when stripping the weapon.
• Combat night sight.
• Telescopic butt.
Israel Weapon Industries Ltd, POB 1044, Ramat Hasharon 47100, Israel, Tel: +972-3548-5617 E-Mail: email@example.com Fax: +972-3548-6125 And Indumil
Gas operated, rotating bolt, CBP
5.56 X 45mm
730 mm (Extended), 650 mm (Retracted)
215 mm Cold hammer-forged
Iron, (optional - Mepro 21 Reflex Sight, Mepro Mor Reflex Sight, MX3 Magnifier, Mini-mon NVG)
Rate of fire:
710 m/s (2,300 ft/s)