English version

Norsk versjon

Version Française

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Gun ID & Value
 Nazarian's Gun's Recognition Guide Forum :General Discussion :Gun ID & Value
Message Icon Topic: Help with Guns.. Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 27 Next >>
nazarian
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote nazarian Replybullet Topic: Help with Guns..
    Posted: 2007/Mar/16 at 01:45
Over the last few years we at Nazarian's Gun's Recognition Guide have gotton dozens off questions regarding old (and sometimes new) guns, there are questions ranging from price, make, model and so on, we have tryed to help as far as we possible have had mannpower to do so. even so from time to time we come up shorthanded with the information..

Now we want to improve our service by adding YOU, the user og Nazarian's Gun's Recognition Guide, many of you have good knowlege and we want to expand that knowledge into helping others who need information about their guns..

So.. if yer grampa hauled an Mauser home from the big one, or yer uncle digged up a thunderstick in the backyard and you just have to know the details on it.. this is the place to start looking for help regardig your gun..

Best Regards
The Managment
IP IP Logged
nomac28

Quote nomac28 Replybullet Posted: 2007/Oct/20 at 03:12
I HAVE A 12 GA. REMINGTON 870 WINGMASTER. IT HAS A 30" BARREL WITH A FULL CHOKE. THE PATENT NUMBERS STAMPED ON IT ARE, 2,089814. IT ALSO HAS THE NUMBERS 357995M ON THE OTHER SIDE. IT SAYS REMINGTON ARMS CO. INC. ILION,NY. CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN THIS GUN WAS MADE?
                                                        THANKS IN ADVANCE,
                                                                   ALAN TAYLOR
IP IP Logged
nazarian
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote nazarian Replybullet Posted: 2007/Nov/21 at 09:09

No.. sadly i cant help Shocked I have no clue at all.. But.. i know someone that can help you..Wink

ask your question here http://www.remington.com/support/ and they will help you..

IP IP Logged
wenzi110

Quote wenzi110 Replybullet Posted: 2009/Jun/01 at 08:20

The men of the twenty-ninth century live in a perpetual fairyland, though they do not seem to realise it. Bored with wonders, they are cold towards everything that progress brings them every day. It all seems only natural.
    wow gold
If they compared it with the past, they would better appreciate what our civilisation is, and realise what a road it has traversed. What would then seem finer than our modern cities, with streets a hundred yards wide, with buildings a thousand feet high, always at an equable temperature, and the sky furrowed by thousands of aero-cars and aero-buses! Compared with these towns, whose population may include up to ten million inhabitants, what were those villages, those hamlets of a thousand years ago, that Paris, that London, that New York - muddy and badly ventilated townships, traversed by jolting contraptions, hauled along by horses - yes! by horses! it's unbelievable!
   wow power leveling
If they recalled the erratic working of the steamers and the railways, their many collisions, and their slowness, how greatly would travellers value the aero-trains, and especially these pneumatic tubes laid beneath the oceans, which convey them with a speed of a thousand miles an hour? And would they not enjoy the telephone and the telephote even better if they recollected that our fathers were reduced to that antediluvial apparatus which they called the 'telegraph'?
It's very strange. These surprising transformations are based on principles which were quite well known to our ancestors,
World of warcraft gold although these, so to speak, made no use of them. Heat, steam, electricity are as old as mankind. Towards the end of the nineteenth century, did not the savants declare that the only difference between the physical and chemical forces consists of the special rates of vibration of the etheric particles?

As so enormous a stride had been made, that of recognising the mutual relationship of all these forces, it is incredible that it took so long to work out the rates of vibration that differentiate between them. It is especially surprising that the method of passing directly from one to another, and of producing one without the other, has only been discovered so recently.
 World of warcraft Power Leveling
So it was, however, that things happened, and it was only in 2790, about a hundred years ago, that the famous Oswald Nyer succeeded in doing so.
A real benefactor of humanity, that great man! His achievement, a work of genius, was the parent of all the others! A constellation of inventors was born out of it, culminating in our extraordinary James Jackson. It is to him that we owe the new accumulators, some of which condense the force of the solar rays, others the electricity stored in the heart of our globe, and yet again others, energy coming from any source whatever, whether it be the waterfalls, winds, or rivers. It is to him that we owe no less the transformer which, at a touch on a simple switch, draws on the force that lives in the accumulators and releases it as heat, light, electricity, or mechanical power after it has performed any task we need.

IP IP Logged
qweff110

Quote qweff110 Replybullet Posted: 2009/Jul/14 at 05:36
Like most things, the Internet has its good and its dark side. And, considering the pervasiveness of the Internet in society, wow gold it is certainly having an effect on our brains. After all, everything we do affects our brain. Though up until the 1980’s, it was universally believed that the steam engine was the foremost invention of the Industrial Revolution, technology and science historian, Lewis Mumford, had long before proposed that that clock was in fact the key machine of the modern Industrial age. buy wow gold And, just as people began operating and planning according to seconds and minutes, in the age of the internet, we are rewiring our “plastic” brain to function more and more like computers. Processing, decoding and storing floods of information at a rate faster than we ever have before, our brains are becoming highly adapted to taking on scores of tasks at once.
    World of warcraft gold
A 2008 study conducted by the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior at UCLA found that middle-aged and older adults who spent time browsing the web not only boosted their brain power but also could help prevent cognitive decline such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia later on in life.
The study looked wow power leveling at the brain activity of 24 neurologically normal volunteers between the ages of 55 and 76. Half had experience web surfing, the other half did not. Using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scans the scientists recorded the brain-circuitry changes (the blood flow through the brain) and compared them as the patients performed web searches and as they read book passages.
A remarkable finding was that though all participants showed significant brain activity during book-reading tasks,
 World of warcraft Power Leveling which correspond to language, reading, memory and visual abilities, the web-savvy group also registered activity in the areas of the brain which control decision-making and complex reasoning. With the wealth of choices available on the net, knowing how to perform the most effective searches and making decisions on what to click on, engages important cognitive circuits in the brain. This finding also demonstrated that our brains are sensitive, or,“plastic”, cheap wow gold and can continue to learn as we grow older.
So spending time on the Internet can be beneficial as you get older, but what about when you’re young? According to researchers from Michigan State University, home Internet access can be a good educational tool, especially for hard-to-reach populations. Also, it has had positive effects on the academic performance of low-income, mostly African American children and teenagers.
IP IP Logged
lmaomao

Quote lmaomao Replybullet Posted: 2009/Aug/04 at 05:19

With the development of the time and the society, china’s higher education system is becoming more and more flawless, and China has benefited much from this. But, we can’t deny, there are also many problems still exist in china’s higher education.
    In china, the higher education over focus on the knowledge itself, but ignore to cultivate students’ abilities, qualities, and even more important, the sense of responsibility to the society. Maybe this is because Chinese people reverence knowledge, love knowledge more than other things. This is not bad, but it must be under the precondition of not ignoring other things. We must admit, in the past ten years, with the development of china’s higher education system, this phenomenon has changed a lot, but this is still a very common problem in today’s higher education.
    In my mind, the aim of university education should not confine its views in knowledge teaching, but it should help the students to increase their abilities, qualities, and the sense of responsibility to the society. That’s to say, it is training the good members of society. 
wow power leveling
    In the article “The Aim of a University Education” the famous English educationist John Henry Newman expresses his opinion about the higher education: “it aims at raising the intellectual tone of society, at cultivating the public mind, at purifying the national taste ……and refining the intercourse of private life.” “It prepare him to fill any post with credit, and to master any subject with facility.” Here, John Henry Newman raises the abilities, qualities, and the sense of responsibility to the society to more important position.
    In the reality, after graduation the students will become the average members of the society. At that time, the importance of their abilities, qualities, and the sense of responsibility to the society will be all shown. No matter how much knowledge one owns, if he can’t adapt the society, and contribute to the society, he will be washed out by the society. It is a waste of education recourses.
world of warcraft power leveling
    In our life, we can see a lot of examples. Every year, we can hear news that many university students or the persons who have higher academic qualification kill themselves. They have accepted the high education and have a lot of knowledge, but their qualities and the sense of responsibility to the society may not reach the level which they should have. At the same time, many university campuses in China are so dirty that makes people feel they are not in the campus but in the street outside, and we can see many students throw rubbish to everywhere they want. This may indicate there is something wrong with students’ qualities.
aoc power leveling
    There must be a lot of other problems exist in china’s higher education, for example, the high tuition fee, the improper system,   the ruleless manage, and so on. But because china’s higher education is in the process of change from “elite education” to “popular education”, the cultivation of students’ abilities, qualities, and even more important, the sense of responsibility to the society is becoming more and more important. This will affect china’s future society in a large extent. So we must do our best, and overcome all the difficulties to solve this problem firstly.

IP IP Logged
strong1r

Quote strong1r Replybullet Posted: 2009/Dec/05 at 04:58

Jacob Have I Loved
Our story is called Jacob Have I Loved ,by Katherine Paterson. It received the Newbery Award for the best book written for young people in the United States. The story takes place on Rass Island in the Chesapeake Bay along the eastern coast of the United States, near Maryland and Virginia. The story is told by Sara Louise Bradshaw, a 13-year-old girl who lives with her parents and her twin sister Caroline. Here is Gwen Outen with the story.
wow power leveling,
Rass Island lies as low as the back of a turtle on the dark green water of the Chesapeake Bay. We Bradshaws have lived here for more than two hundred years. I love Rass Island although for much of my life I did not think I did.

During the summer of 1941, every morning McCall Purnell and I would get my small boat and go out to catch shellfish called crabs. Watermen on our island sell crabs and eat crabs. Call and I were right smart crabbers and we could always come home with a little money as well as crabs for dinner. My mother was pleased with money I made.

"My!" she said, "that was a good morning. By the time you wash , we'll be ready to eat!" I like the way she did that. replica rolex,She never said I was dirty or that I smelled bad. Just by the time you wash up.

She was a real lady my mother, she had come to teach in the island school and fell in love with my father. What my father needed more than a wife was sons. What my mother gave him was girls--twin girls! I was older than my sister by a few minutes. I always treasure the thought of those minutes. They were the only time in my life when I was the center of everyone's attention. From the moment Caroline was born, she took all the attention for herself. When my mother and grandmother told the story of our births, it was mostly of how Caroline had refused to breathe.

"But where was I?" I asked my mother. replica rolex,
"In the basket," she said, "Grandma dressed you and put you in the basket."

Caroline's true gift was her voice. Our teacher, Mr. Rice, said she should have singing lessons. I was proud of my sister, but something began to hurt me under the pride.

One day, Mama and Caroline came back to the island on a boat after Caroline’s singing lesson. There was an old man on the boat whom I'd never seen before. Our island held few secrets or surprises beyond the weather. But all the old people agreed that he was Hiram Wallace . My friend Call and I started visiting Hiram Wallace. We decided simply to call him the Captain.

The Captain stayed at our house when the big storm hit in 1942. Afterward, we took my little boat heading straight for the Captain's house. But nothing was left at the spot where the Captain's house had stood the night before. Even with his white beard the Captain looked like a little boy trying not to cry.
replica rolex,
Not long after that, the Captain married Trudy Braxton who lived on the island. She was not well and did not live long. Soon the Captain came up the path to our house, his face red with excitement. He told my mother and me that Trudy left a little money. ''There is enough for Caroline to go to boarding school in Baltimore, Maryland and continue her music.'' said the Captain.

I sat there as surprised as if he had thrown a rock in my face! ''Caroline!''

My grandmother came up close behind me. I stiffened at the sound of her hoarse whisper. ''Romans 9-13,'' she said. She repeated the saying from the Christian Bible about the competition between two brothers for their father's love. ''Jacob Have I Loved, but Esau have I hated''.

I had always believed the Captain was different. But he, like everyone else, had chosen Caroline over me.

In the autumn I left school, I spent the winter catching oysters, another kind of shellfish, with my father. That strange winter with my father on his boat was the happiest of my life. I was, for the first time, deeply satisfied with what life was giving me. Part of it was the things I discovered. Who would have believed that my father sang while catching oysters! My quiet father whose voice could hardly be heard in church sang to the oysters! It was a wonderful sound!
replica rolex,
I did not want to go back to school, so my mother taught me at home. I passed the test for graduation with the highest grades recorded from Rass Island.

The war in Europe ended in 1945. At the end of crab season Call came home from the war. The body of a large man in uniform was filling the door.
''Call,'' I cried, ''Oh my blessed Call, you have grown up!'' ''That's what the navy promised,'' he said.

Call told the Captain he had stopped to see Caroline. His face burned with happiness when he told the Captain ''She said YES to me,'' he said softly, ''I guess it is hard for you to think someone like Caroline might like me.''

I went back to the crab house. Soon after Call and Caroline were married, the Captain said to me, ''This is hard for you, isn't it? What is it you really want to do?''

I was totally empty. What was it I really wanted to do?

''Your sister knew what she wanted,'' said the Captain, ''so when the chance came she could take it. Do not tell me no one ever gave you a chance, Sara Louise. You can make your own chances. But first you have to know what you are after, my dear.''

''I would like to see the mountains,'' I said, and then my dream began to form along with the sentence, ''I might, I want to be a doctor.''

''So what is stopping you?'' the Captain asked.
replica rolex,
I realized that under all my dreams of leaving home, I was afraid to go. My mother had told me that she had chosen to leave her people and build the life for herself somewhere else. ''I certainly would not stop you from making the same choice,'' my mother said to me now, ''but all we will miss you, your father and I.''

I wanted so to believe her, ''As much as you miss Caroline?''

Jacob Have I Loved

IP IP Logged
simluo

Quote simluo Replybullet Posted: 2010/Sep/16 at 05:03
Nearly prom dresses, two thousand years prom dresses,have passed since a census decreed by Caesar Augustus become part of the greatest story ever told. Many things have changed in the intervening years. The hotel industry worries more about overbuilding than overcrowding, and if they had to meet an unexpected influx, few inns would have a manager to accommodate the weary guests prom dresses.
wow power leveling,
Now it is the census taker that does the traveling in the fond hope that a highly mobile population will stay long enough to get a good sampling. Methods of gathering, recording, and evaluating information have presumably been improved a great deal wow power leveling.
wedding gowns,
And where then it was the modest purpose of Rome to obtain a simple head count as an adequate basis for levying taxes, now batteries of complicated statistical series furnished by governmental agencies and private organizations are eagerly scanned and interpreted by sages and seers to get a clue to future events. The Bible does not tell us how the Roman census takers made out, and as regards our more immediate concern, the reliability of present day economic forecasting, there are considerable differences of wedding gowns opinion.
wow power leveling,
They were aired at the celebration of the 125th anniversary of the American Statistical Association. There was the thought that business forecasting might well be on its way from an art to a science, and some speakers talked about newfangled computers and high-falutin mathematical system in terms of excitement and endearment which we, at least in our younger years when these things mattered, would have associated more readily with the description of a fair maiden wow power leveling.
wedding dresses,
But others pointed to the deplorable record of highly esteemed forecasts and forecasters with a batting average below that of the Mets, and the President-elect of the Association cautioned that “high powered statistical methods are usually in order where the facts are crude and inadequate, the exact contrary of what crude and inadequate statisticians assume wedding dresses”
wedding gowns,
We left his birthday party somewhere between hope and despair and with the conviction, not really newly acquired, that proper statistical methods applied to ascertainable facts have their merits in economic forecasting as long as neither forecaster nor public is deluded into mistaking the delineation of probabilities and trends for a prediction of certainties of mathematical exactitude wedding gowns.
IP IP Logged
yuanyiw

Quote yuanyiw Replybullet Posted: 2010/Dec/02 at 10:02
prom dresses
When planning a wedding, prom dresses today’s couples would like the marriage celebration to be an expression not only of their strong commitment to each other, but to also be a reflection of their values and personal style.
wedding dresses
 Every detail of that special day is carefully considered and each decision projects a certain image of the bride and groom-to-be as well as of the event itself. wedding dresses
wedding gowns
Things have changed for the mothers of prospective brides and grooms.wedding gowns    A decade ago, weddings were planned primarily by the bride and her mother, with the groom and his family playing supporting roles.
wedding dresses
 Now,wedding dresses  as more brides and grooms plan and pay for their own weddings without parental help, and with more couples inviting both sets of parents to participate fully, the moms are confused about their roles.

IP IP Logged
wdj1314

Quote wdj1314 Replybullet Posted: 2012/Jul/27 at 06:50
The fact of the matter is if you buy a decent pair of sneakers in the first place, a pair designed for the purpose you intend to use them for, they can last considerably longer and might even save you money in the long run. If you want to be an elegant lady, information 2012 will provide you the chance. The Ash sneaker  can enhance your look no matter what you are wearing, so you can be rest assured of looking good. There are many different types of shoes available from Ash, so it is easy to find the pair that you are looking for. There are shoes such as Mask, Dune, Foxy, Natasia, Lisa, Icone, Kim, Justin, Ventury, Taman, Luna and many more. Comfort is an important factor that you should consider while buying shoes and this is something that you will notice is highly regarded in the design and manufacture of Ash shoes.

The most basic part about buying any fashion accessory,especially Hugo Boss watches,is to get it match with who you are and what clothes you might be putting on. The black or brown leather, the cool steel or even the black rubber - every single part of these hugo boss shirts online shopping watches is very carefully crafted to obtain the perfect look out of them.Form is also truly substantial in a Hugo Boss watch, so you may have to think meticulously in regards to the condition of your Hugo Boss watch.

In case you can care for your Christian Louboutin shoes well like a live life with the following ideas, which can extend the lifespan of your christian louboutin shoes mens on sale shoes to six or seven years incredibly. A good habit of caring for your shoes is valuable for any top quality shoes.Take new lifts for the heels of your Christian Louboutin shoes. Whenever you buy the new shoes, putting on the new lifts on your shoes is typically the 1st factor to do. Most of the shoes come with plastic lifts on the heels, which is going to be worn out quickly.

Place at the high-skull pumps, you may able see the in actuality environmental", this is the able complete claims by Carrie abroad from hot TV bandage "Sex and, aswell the City". If this it the situation, if you acquire on the top chic Christian Louboutin Boots, you can in actuality get the absoluteness atom universe! A lot of the superstars are absorbed of louboutin shoe repair los angeles trainers. In allegation you accurately ambition to admonition you hightlight your adulthood, alms and afterwards flavour, you in actuality could not abide afterwards at diminutive one set of Christian Louboutin shoes or boots.

What could possibly be regarded as a remarkable Gucci watches you are searching for content? Is it a specific sort of? a unusual factors we are in a placement to provide you making utilization of the trustworthy historic Gucci sensible grownup guys watches and authentic gucci shoes men women’s watches assortment straight from Italy’s factory using the home, inside the exceptionally excellent reselling cost you will not be found. Assess costs and evaluation the Gucci watches testimonials earlier available for you buy. Preserve time to browse our catalog and Gucci shoulder bags to uncover the exceptionally excellent price!

Shopping is always the most favorite thing that people want to do, especially for women. But do you know where you will get the best longchamp bag? How can you spend less money to buy better things? If you want to know the answer, you will be happy to know that it is on the internet. longchamp large cosmetic bag bags to the top of the French tradition of excellent workmanship, the leading fashion design, lightweight and practical folding concept, and the price of plain kind is known worldwide.Besides the peak qualtiy, the color combiantion of green and Longchamp Travel Bag orange also make this Hermes bag really eye-catching.

Welcome to Longchampe, the best online appearance destination which accumulate abreast With new trends on Appearance Ring. Longchamp accoutrements your circadian appearance fix – just as you like it. The Longchamp Handbags accepted all over the world, it is your best best to buy here accoutrements with low amount from my online store. Accept added than sixty years of history and admirable French chief covering cast Xiang (Longchamp), the acclaimed Italian appearance columnist aback arrive Mario SuoLan rapture (Mario Sorrenti) approach lens, by the British supermodel Kate Moss (Kate Moss) as allege of advertising, admirable Xiang (Longchamp) will accept new ability as back, and this summer’s new bag, abide the aforementioned is accurate admirable work,

Because silk shawls tend to be quite long and cover a fair proportion of your clothes underneath, even if you do wear the same maternity evening dress throughout most of your pregnancy, with a different silk shawl over the top, no-one will even notice.  Also, handmade scarves online uk shawls produced from 100% pure silk and with stunning hand painted designs add elegance and sophistication to any outfit, so dressing up your daytime wear to make it look really special is a piece of cake.Although hand painted silk scarves and handmade shawls are not the cheapest women's scarves and shawls available on the market, when compared to the cost of maternity clothes, they do represent superb value for money.

For those who need additional requirements, but additionally advice, I recommend highly for an e-mail, as a rule, I turn to that heading, to become proud to work with you. Supra Shoes UK one of the hottest styles on the market. Discipline to deal with trainers, identify brands to find out how you want the whole world, including strategies for appropriate ad "Supra Footwear".Women's Shoes click here Vaider designed in classical style, to be able to as a former comfort and ease lower as time goes by. Supra Footwear responsibility to use will be comparable with the situation, the basis for high quality, as an eternal existence. perhaps a new form this year.

The trendiest sneakers in the sneaker industry at the moment are Supra Sneakers. Supra Footwear launched in 2005 when Angel Cabada decided to expanded his interest in making cool, fashionable gear to include sneakers. Supra Shoes are generally among the major skateboarding sneakers on the hinder. Surcharge Skateshop offers a wide assortment of Supra Footwear in purchase to reach a person wishes. purple suede supra tk society for sale Skytop on your own feet is an incredibly secure suffering from, a minimum of to your specific stage. Supra given fashion of sneakers, supra present-day society, which typically can make individuals more the avowal. Just about every set of Supra Sneakers consist of its distinctive attribute.

wdj1314
IP IP Logged
Page  of 27 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version